Many clients have already identified a need to capture, analyze and manage geospatial video, photos and other “non-traditional” geospatial data sets when contacting Remote GeoSystems.
We usually define non-traditional geospatial data as those file types such as:
Videos (with & without continuous geotagging – ie: GPS log files)
3rd-Party Geotagged Sensor Data (ie: Gas Leak Detection Systems, Electromagnetic Sensors)
Documents & Files (PDF, MS Office, CAD files, etc.)
POI Waypoints & Keywords
In some cases, our clients already have a legacy video/photo mapping solution in place (internally or with a vendor) and are looking for guidance and solutions to move to a next generation software or UAV platform. In many other cases they are starting from scratch and seeking our knowledge on how to build a reliable inspection, survey and surveillance operation using the latest aircraft (manned & UAV), camera sensors, geoDVRs, gas leak detection equipment and Remote Geo’s post-mission geospatial video analysis and reporting software suite.
Our first question is always…What is it that you want your solution to accomplish at the end of the day? If we can help you get there, then we will. Since Remote Geo offers commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) hardware and applications, we usually start the discussion around how these solutions will match some of our clients’ current workflow and needs. If it is determined further customization of our technology stack is necessary for a particular client, then we will engage in typical project scoping process.
Custom Extensions, Plug-ins and Add-Ins for Specialized Software Applications (ie: CAD, GIS, LiDAR, Vegetation)
Geospatial Viewing and Analysis Software for GPS-enabled Video Imagery
Sensor Data Integration with Enterprise Workflow Systems
MISB KLV (Key Length Value) Video Feed Software Integration
Google Earth Video Players/Viewers
GPS Data Logs and Video Integration
Multi-Channel Geospatial Audio Players
- Custom Extensions, Plug-ins and Add-Ins for Specialized Software Applications (ie: CAD, GIS, LiDAR, Vegetation)
- Geospatial Viewing and Analysis Software for GPS-enabled Video Imagery
- Sensor Data Integration with Enterprise Workflow Systems
- MISB KLV (Key Length Value) Video Feed Software Integration
- Google Earth Video Players/Viewers
- GPS Data Logs and Video Integration
- Custom-configure geoDVR and LineVision options to meet your specific ROV requirements
- Upload Mission Plans & Custom Maps