The geoDVR™ Tablet is a professional-grade, Windows tablet-based, GPS-enabled video recorder and mapping solution designed for collecting geo-referenced video files, point of interest (POI) anomalies from moving platforms in the field, such as people, vehicles, aircraft and marine platforms.
The geoDVR Tablet is designed to work with both a external fixed-mount camera/GPS receiver and/or using the PC tablet’s on-board camera and GPS.
Connect most gyro-stabilized gimbals, fixed-mount, and handheld video cameras to the geoDVR, and in seconds, operators can start recording geo-referenced video files.
Recorded geospatial video/photo files can be played-back and leveraged in survey and inspection reporting software like our LineVision solutions, Esri ArcGIS tools, work order dispatch, mission planning and asset management systems.
Connect most fixed-mount, gyro-stabilized gimbals and handheld video cameras to the geoDVR Tablet, and in seconds, operators can start recording geo-referenced video files
Recorded geospatial video can be played-back and leveraged in survey and inspection reporting software like our LineVision solutions, Esri’s ArcGIS tools, work dispatch, mission planning and asset management systems.
geoDVR Tablet Features
Geospatial Data and Mapping Features for 2 Channel HD Video Recording from Airborne, Vehicle and Mobile Marine Survey Platforms.
Some features and specifications will vary based on geoDVR Tablet configuration, optional modules selected and/or types of cameras/sensors used.
geoDVR Tablet Optional Modules
Our optional geoDVR modules offer flexible and scalable capabilities for enhanced in-flight mission capabilities and metadata capture requirements for a variety of geospatial full motion video data collection applications.
geoDVR Tablet Specifications
Video Camera Connections
Configured to order, 1 and 2 channel configurations are available.
- 1-2 BNC Video Inputs, 1 HDMI Video Input or 1-2 Ethernet/IP Video Inputs
Video File Formats
- .TS (requires compatible gimbal camera and/or appropriate post-mission LineVision software)
Supported Video Camera Resolutions
- 1920×1080, 1280×720
- Record Audio Embedded in Videos
- USB Mic-in/Line-out
- Push-to-Talk (PTT) Option
Connections & Media
- 3 x USB 3.0 Ports (with Docking Port)
- Micro Serial Port USB 3.1 Type-C
- 1 x Ethernet Ports
- Smart Card Reader
- 1 USB GPS Receiver/Antenna
- 11.6” FHD 1920×1080, 16:9
- Outdoor-readable Display w/ Gloved Multi-Touch
- Gorilla Glass
- CPU: Intel i5-7300U 2.6GHz
- RAM: 8GB 1866MHz LPDDR3 Memory
- M.2 SATA Class 20 Solid State Drive
- Draws 45 Watts, 19.5 Volts
- Onboard Battery
- 110V AC Wall Power Adaptor
Form Factor & Environmental
- Weight: ~2.82 lbs (without accessories)
- Dimensions: Height: 0.96″ (24.38 mm) Width: 12.3″ (312.42 mm) Depth: 8″ (203.2 mm)
- IEC 60529 ingress protection 18: IP-65 (dust-tight, protected against pressurized water)
- Docking Port
- Detachable Keyboard
Some specifications will vary depending on geoDVR Tablet configuration, optional modules selected and/or types of cameras/sensors used. Specifications are subject to change based on available tablet PC hardware.
Ready to Get Started?
geoDVR News & Updates
Check out the latest geoDVR related news and updates from Remote GeoSystems.