Starting at $89/month
Cloud-based or on-premise web application server software for mapping, analysis, packaging and reporting using georeferenced videos, photos, documents/files and other sensor data from survey, inspection and surveillance data collection platforms.
LineVision Online for is a secure web application for mapping, analyzing, searching and collaboration using geo-referenced video, MISB FMV / STANAG 4609 specification video, photos and other survey, inspection and surveillance data.
Cloud/On-premise Geospatial Survey Video Data Mapping & Management
LineVision Online for Enterprise is a secure, browser-based enterprise application server for geographic viewing, search, sharing and archiving large volumes of geo-referenced video from any data collection platform: Airborne, UAV, Terrestrial, Marine and Body-worn cameras.
LineVision Online can easily be deployed behind the firewall, in a forward deployed operating environment and private cloud instances.
In addition to geotagged video, LineVision Online supports the upload and ‘one-click” geo-referencing of nearly any kind of rich media including: photos, audio and virtually any electronic documents or files (PDF, Microsoft Office, CAD files, etc.)
LineVision Online features flexible mapping options allowing you to incorporate and “stream” background maps and data layers from enterprise GIS and 3rd-party map service providers.
Remote GeoSystems recommends using LineVision Online as the central repository and enterprise tool for managing and updating data captured from the geoDVR, drones, mobile phones & hand-held thermal cameras.
Access, Map & Search Geospatial Videos, Photos & Files Online
LineVision Online Standard Features Include: Load Geotagged Video, Audio, Photos & Files – Users with permissions login via web browser and upload geotagged videos, photos and sensor data. Non-geotagged media like documents and files can also be uploaded and geo-referenced with as little as one mouse click on the map.
Store, Catalog & Archive – Manage the largest of all “big data” – geospatial Full Motion Video. Empower users to consolidate, keyword tag, annotate, catalog geo-referenced video, audio and other media data sets.
Powerful Search – Search for videos, photos and other media and data by geography, predictive keyword search, time, data type and other, unlimited combinations of criteria.
Share & Collaborate – Collaborate more efficiently with internal teams and trusted contractors by securely sharing links to immersive, interactive maps with geo-referenced videos, photos, geoProject reports and supporting data & documents.
Enterprise GIS Integration – Leverage your enterprise maps and imagery provided by Esri ArcGIS other OGC-compliant web map services.
geoProject Support – Multi-source geospatial FMV, media, maps and other data can be added or saved in an open-format Remote GeoSystems .geoProject file for data portability and collaboration in other LineVision desktop software versions and LineVision Online-based instances.
Share this page with Colleagues & Clients!
Features & Capabilities
LineVision Online offers enterprise organizations the most robust set of centralized, permissions-based distributed group sharing of interactive geospatial full motion video, photos, notes, documents and reporting capabilities for survey, inspection and surveillance.
(Click to expand. Features vary by edition)
- Playback and View GPS-linked Videos, Photos & Audio on Maps
- Navigate Video by Clicking on Map GPS Tracks & POI Waypoints
- Support for Numerous Video & GPS Data File Formats
- Simultaneously Playback up to 4 Videos from the Same Platform
- GPS-enabled Action Cameras like GoPro, Garmin, Sony and More.
- Multi-Sensor Airborne Gyro-stabilized Gimbal Camera Systems
- geoDVR Geospatial Video Recorders & Compatible DVRs
- Drones, Subsea ROVs and other Remote Sensing Video Systems
- MISB FMV Spec Videos with KLV Encoded Metadata
- Remote GeoSystems Spec Camera-Target-Footprint (CTF) Videos
- Easily Prepare DJI Drone Metadata for Esri’s FMV Multiplexer Tool
- Create, Save and Share geoProjects for other LineVision Versions
- Interactive Map Interface Leveraging Esri GIS
- Esri-based Streets, Imagery, Topo & Oceans Base Maps
- Add Shapefiles & Raster Imagery and supported KML
- Stream Maps from ArcGIS Enterprise & ArcGIS Online
- Add Metadata & Descriptions to Videos, Photos, POIs & More
- Attach Notes & Files to Map Locations
- Available Support for Remote Sensing Data Systems
- Industry-leading DJI Drone Data Mapping & GIS Integration
- Military UAVs Using the MISB FMV/STANAG KLV Spec
- Gimbals Using the Remote Geo Camera-Target-Footprint Spec
- Specialized Subsea ROV Underwater GPS Systems
Specifications & Requirements
GPS Video & GPS File Support
- Video File Format: .MP4, H.264, .AVI, .TS, .MOV, .ASF, .PS, .VOB, .MPG4, .MPEG4, .MP2, .MPG2
- GPS Companion File Format: .GPX, .CSV, KML, .TXT, .LOG, .FIT (Garmin VIRB, other), .SRT/Flight Record Log .TXT (DJI drones), .SKY/.UTM (Yuneec drones), .MOFF (Sony action cameras), .RGPS, .XML (Cloud Cap Technology, Red Hen Systems)
- Embedded Video GPS Metadata: MISB Full Motion Video (FMV), GoPro embedded GPS, DJI closed captioning, Remote GeoSystems “Whisper” (our Patented, “Constantly-Persistent” GPS Encoding)
Geo-tagged Photo Support
- .JPG: GPS metadata in EXIF header
- Un-geotagged Photos (.JPG)
Geospatial Map Data Support
- Vector Files: Esri-compatible Shape Files (SHP)
- Raster Imagery Files: Esri-compatible Raster Imagery files.
- Streaming Data Endpoints: Esri-compatible Streaming Data Endpoints (ArcGIS for Server, ArcGIS Online, etc.)
Geospatial Project Packaging
Single PC, Local Network or Portable Drive:
- Remote local GeoSystems .geoProject file
- Remote GeoSystems portable “Uncompressed” .geoProject file
- Remote GeoSystems portable “Compressed” .geoProject .RGS file (similar to a zip file)
- Video w/ GPS Companion Files
LineVision Online Pricing & License Plans
LineVision Online is offered in Monthly, Annual and On-premise Perpetual Enterprise license plans. Purchase a license now at our online store for a hosted account or contact us for Enterprise pricing.
(Clicking Buy Now will take you to our shopping cart for secure checkout)
- 1 Individual User Account
- Media Item Sharing
- geoProject Sharing
- 50 GB Bandwidth
- 250 GB Storage
- Add Storage as Needed
- Add Bandwidth as Needed
- Everything in Professional Plus+
- 5 Team User Accounts
- Team User Management
- Group User Management
- Group Content Sharing
- Unlimited Groups
- Branded Login Page
- 250 GB Bandwidth
- 1 TB Storage
- Add Team Users as Needed
- Add Team Storage as Needed
- Add Bandwidth as Needed
- Everything in Team Plus+
- Installed On-premise or Your Enterprise-managed Cloud
- License-defined User Accounts
- Client-defined Storage
- Client-defined Bandwidth
- Developer APIs
LineVision News & Updates
Check out the latest LineVision related news and updates from Remote GeoSystems.
Ready to Get Started?
COMING SOON! – LineVision Online User Manuals, How-to Videos and User Forums to help get you up and running fast!